Monday, July 24, 2017

RE: Abortion

I really enjoyed reading about Caitlin’s opinion on the controversial topic of abortion. I think she made a strong argument for legalizing abortions for exceptional circumstances. I completely agree with Caitlin that aborting a fetus should be legal if the fetus was created through an act of rape, or the fetus is harming the mother. However, I feel allowing abortions to be legal if the fetus was conceived through rape comes with some problems. I’m not sure how a woman would be able to prove that she was raped, and that clause might allow other women to lie and say they were raped in order to have an abortion. I’m curious if she has any solutions/ideas to solve this issue. I feel that abortion is currently one of the most debated topics in government, and will continue to be that way in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RE: The Death Penalty

I really enjoyed reading about my classmate Alia’s point of view on the death penalty in America. I completely agree with her that the deat...